1. “Gen Y/Millennials” want density. Ha! Sucks for them.
2. Mini-bleg: Does anyone know what “building regulations” are preventing this proposed Jackson Heights building from having windows on one side?
3. Southwest DC, before and after highways/urban renewal, in pictures.
5. Palm Beach County wants to allow private developers to build along West Palm Beach’s train line and bus stops, but Mayor Lois Frankel wants a sports stadium.
6. St. Louis got money from Obama’s stimulus to hire consulting firms to upzone the city’s dense neighborhoods.